Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to my BLOG!!

Hi everyone,

My name's Heather, and I want to take you on a journey as I do my correspondence course.
So you can follow my frustrations and joys of taking courses at home. I've actually been "studying" for ... I guess about 2 months now. The course is 1 year.
So this will be exciting.

I am taking a Multimedia and Animation course. And this is working through textbooks.
Of course I'll be grading by a teacher that is on the other side of the country, so I won't be doing this blindly.

But for fair warning, I can have an interesting sense of humour and I like to write what I think. I tend to not edit, too much. I like to give people a little bit of what is inside my head. No matter how crazy it is in there. So if I start rambling, you have been warned.

I will try to post on a daily basis, but we'll see about that.

Please do not be afraid, as I am a little bit.

Things could get interesting here. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment