Monday, August 31, 2009

Chapter 1 ... Complete

I feel like I want to portray this as a game. I love video games, computer games....
They have always been a big part of me and my sisters. We would always play these kind of games. We were a big Nintendo players. Especially the Mario series.

But this is besides the point of school. Although right after school we would go to the Nintendo for a quick game. Those were the days.
When you could do stuff in your PJ's. Why change out of your comfortable clothes when they are soooo comfortable??? I ask you that.
And which is one reason why I love completing school in the comfort of my own home. I can wear whatever I want, and not worry about on-lookers and classmates. Although I wouldn't be afraid to wear my PJ's to school, in fact I would. That's the kind of girl I am. Well not really a girl anymore, but you get the point.

Getting back on topic. I have finished Chapter 1. I find the first chapter either very informative or very repetitive. Oh, I'm not sure if you know what course I've started this time. Ha ha ha, very smart Heather. I am currently on Microsoft Word 2007. I have to say that Word 2007 is very different from Word 2000. Word 2000 is what I studied back in college. Which was like in 2002. Not that long ago, but still is long ago.

The format of Word 2007 has definitely evolved still 2000. It still has the basics of 2000 but has more customizing capabilities in the format. I like 2007, but I need to get used to it.

Well, Chapter 1 is complete, now I get to start on Chapter 2. Might I also add that I am handing in my assignment 2 days ahead of time. I'm sooo happy about that, because at a couple of points in my studies I had been behind by a week. Well, I didn't actually recieve my equiptment and books until a week after my first project was due. So.... I say I'm doing alright now. Now I get to work on it off and on and take a whole day to read a chapter and do the required exercises.

And that's why I like correspondence! :) I hope this is one reason that may convince you to try it.

Heather's tip: Page borders
A really helpful way to contain and make a public letter or flyer capture a passer-byer's eye is to use a border around the page. There are many designs and colours you can use. If you chose an appropriate one you can make your flyer attrative. A border can center your page and give your viewer a better target to concentrate on. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment